High Power Hydraulic Vise
High pressure MeiWha vices maintain their length irrespective of the size of the part, for which they are especially ideal for machining centres (vertical and horizontal).
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
– Ideal for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
– Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
– Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
– Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
– May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws located in the body.
– Clamping force is 25/40/50 kN, depending on the model.
– Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
– Power regulator optional.
– Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.